The alarming fact is that the foods
– Fruits, vegetables, and grain, now being raised on millions of acres of land that no longer contain enough of certain needed minerals, are starving us –
no matter how much of them we eat!
Since 1995, we began to investigate inorganic positive ion exchange with argillaceous minerals. Concentration was primarily focused on Rocky Mountain granite, the efflorescence of mica, because there are various minerals consisting of oxides of minerals such as Ca, Si, Al and Fe.
However, regarding the quantity of mineral contents, mica, especially black mica in granite, is far superior. At least more than 20 different minerals have been confirmed through analysis.
Mineral 2000 is the extract of minerals from granite in liquid form with a mineral salt content that is close to thirty percent. The product name, Super Active Mineral 2000 R TM, comes from Canadian Rock-extract( US Patented 2002).
Research of Mineral 2000
As a result of over 10 years of research, NTS Research & Inc. Canada succeeded in extracting natural active minerals from argillaceous granite.
Mineral 2000 was developed through scientific analysis and clinical tests and international patents and manufacturing techniques. The result, which was good efficacy when applied to rice, became the topic on the air of Japanese NHK TV.
Mineral 2000 was certified as a new environmental affinity material since a rice growing experiment in Chungnam Daeho reclamation, Korea, which was driven by the Korea Rural Development Cooperation and UNDP. The experiment proved the effect of Mineral 2000 and the efficacy was confirmed by UNDP.
The excellent applications it has for waste water treatment were proved with an active ion inorganic catalyst processing method, which is very different from microbe waste water treatment, and its applications are actively proceeding in various industrial fields such as food and medicine.
United States Senate Document Number 264
“We know that vitamins are complex chemical substances which are indispensable to nutrition and that each of them is of importance for the normal function of some special structure in the body.”
“It is not commonly realized that vitamins control the bodys appropriation of minerals, and in the absence of minerals they have no function to perform. 99% of the American people are deficient in minerals, and a marked deficiency in any one of the more important minerals actually results in disease.”
Most of us today are suffering from certain dangerous diet deficiencies which cannot be remedied until the depleted soils from which our food come are brought into proper mineral balance. The alarming fact is that the foods – fruits, vegetables and grain, now being raised on millions of acres of land that no longer contain enough of certain needed minerals, are starving us – no matter how much of them we eat!”
Functions of minerals
Minerals are the essential elements for growth and maintenance of life.
Humans and Animals: minerals are essential for catalysis metabolism of enzyme and hormone functions.
Plants: Minerals help in the maintenance of photosynthesis reactions.
Almost all minerals have a relationship with each other.
Mineral 2000 characteristics
100% natural and inorganic composition.
Highly acidic but not dangerous to human beings
Specific gravity 1.1
pH 1.5 ~ 2.0
There is absolutely no change or loss of efficacy due to lapse of time or temperature change
Miracle active mineral provider that has excellent effects on growth promotion and prevention of diseases Excellent effects on waste-water treatment with active mineral oxidation catalyst.
Tap water added with Mineral 2000
By adding Mineral 2000 in water, all active minerals can be absorbed by Animal/Plant cells more easily because all water clusters become 5 or 6 molecule clusters.
The growth of plants is due to photosynthesis
- Depleted soil is caused by the deficiency of essential trace elements (minerals), which prevents plants from growing. Mineral 2000 is an epochal alternative plan that restores the earth to its natural balance by supplementing these essential trace elements.
- We verified the increase of photosynthesis for various crops with Mineral 2000 by experiment.
Agriculture & Horticulture
Due to the use of agricultural chemicals and chemical fertilizers, soil has been depleted and has lost its proper mineral balance.
Using Mineral 2000
- Returning mineral balance to soil
- Activates microbe of soil
- Improves granular structure of soil permeability
- Improves water permeability and water retaining ability
- Maintains proper condition of soil
- Advances harvest periods
- Improves antibacterial ability
- Improves the granular structure of soil and makes soil more porous so that air circulation can be accelerated
- Low cost , short harvest period, improved quantity and quality
The Main Crops
- Rice, barley, bean, sugar cane, wheat, etc.
- Apple, pear, apricot, peach, plum, persimmon, grape, strawberry, melon, tomato, kiwi, watermelon, pineapple, banana, etc.
- Rose, chrysanthemum, carnation, all kinds of orchids, etc.
- Plants with leaves (All trees)
- Hydroponic culture crops (cabbage, lettuce, etc.)
- Improvement in photosynthesis quantity by about 20˜50%
- Resistance to damage from cold weather or hot weather, disease and harmful insects
- Prevention of damage from salt water
- Quality and productivity improvement
- Possibility of repeated cultivation
- Farming without agricultural chemicals
- Sterilization of harmful bacteria
Cultivation of Fish
Key point of fish culture is water-purity control
- Fish breathe dissolved oxygen in order to sustain their lives, hence water pollution (which decreases the density of dissolved oxygen and breeds disease-causing bacteria) degrades a fish’s life surroundings.
Water Purity Control Methods
- Supply air (oxygen) compulsorily.
- Elimination of harmful ion by active carbon and ion-exchange resin.
- Low economic efficiency according to fishery condition.
Using Mineral 2000
- Everything is completed only by adding Mineral 2000 to the water
- Activate dissolved oxygen by catalytic action of Mineral 2000
- Removal of suspended substances and dissolved organic substances in the water (removal of residual feeds, excrements, dead bodies and dissolved organic substances.)
- Normal rates of dissolved oxygen (DO) in fresh water is around 8 ppm. If cultivation in an overcrowded condition is conducted in water containing Mineral 2000, soundness or growth of fish would not be disturbed and even consumption rate of DO is reduced to half (4ppm).
In regard to the ordinary method of purifying waste water, Microbe treatment (Activated sludge formula) is primarily used. In the preliminary treatment, the waste is separated by coagulation or filtration, and bacteria (anaerobic and aerobic) are to dissolve the soluble polluted substances. This method was very useful fifty years ago, but now this method has become inefficient due to rapidly increasing disposal of consumption goods.
Problems with this method
- pH must be always adjusted to neutral.( pH 7 ~ 8 )
- It must always be kept at an appropriate temperature of 20~30oC, to facilitate microbe propagation and activity.
- It must always be aerated for microbe to survive and propagate.
- There must always be enough nutrients for bacteria or organisms to feed on, which are sludge elements in sewage. If these organisms are too many or too few, it would be equally disadvantageous for bacteria to survive and propagate (adjusting the tank to control nutrition level may be necessary). It may be impossible to accomplish if the sewage contains too much salt, oil or n-Hexane extract (like detergent), and microbes can hardly survive in such conditions.
- The process requires installation of various kinds of large scale equipment such as neutralizing tanks, aeration tanks, denitrification tanks, a recycle sludge system, ultimate setting tanks, etc. plus maintenance costs.
Active inorganic ion oxidation catalyst method using Mineral 2000
- Using active inorganic ion oxidation catalysis which is very different from the current method.
- Mineral 2000 makes the activated factor greatly higher (huge cost reduction, recycling disposal water, reduction of installation area, shorter time required to treat any waste water etc.)
Mineral Relation Table